For Spring 2021 we are running a brand new Takeaway Club in Lockleaze, Bristol!
Every Monday we’ll be providing delicious home-cooked meals for the whole family at an affordable price, available to anybody living in Lockleaze (postcode area BS7). Read the information below and then place your order!
We release the week’s menu and tickets for sale every Tuesday evening. You then have until 12pm on the following Monday to place your order, ready for collection that evening.
Monday 1st March 2021
Choose from of of these mains:
Spinach and chickpea curry & dal served with rice & homemade flatbread
Allergens: milk, gluten, mustard, sulphites
Veg-packed pasta bake served with garlic bread
Allergens: gluten, milk, nuts, eggs
Two Trees vegan sausage stew served with mash and veg
Allergens: please enquire
Allergens: soy, milk, sulphites, gluten
You can also download a beautiful pdf version of the menu below:
Prices & Payment
Adult Meals: £3.50 each (suitable for 1 adult)
Child Meals: 1x Free for every adult meal you purchase, and just £1.50 for each additional children’s meal.
Example: if you buy 2x Adult Meals and 3x Child Meals, you’ll pay £8.50 as 2 of your Child Meals will be free!
Order your meal online and make payment on the door via contactless card payment or cash (contactless preferred).
Pay It Forward!
There is also the option to donate the cost of a meal to NFS Bristol, so that we can offer a number of free takeaway meals per week for those who cannot afford them. Donations are online, and you can book a takeaway at the same time or choose just to donate a meal.
If you book a takeaway at the same time, you’ll still pay for the takeaway when you collect.
If Takeaway Club Costs Are Too High For You
Whilst we’ve tried to make our takeaways as affordable as possible, we know that not everyone can afford them. We have a very limited number of FREE meals available per week that are donated via our Pay It Forward scheme – you can book these via the booking system below. Here’s how it works:
- Book the number of free meals you need via the booking system at the bottom of the page
- It’s not possible to choose your free meal in advance – we keep a selection of meals back each week, and you can choose which meal you’d like when you arrive to collect. We’ll always make sure there’s a variety to choose from.
- We have a limited number of free meals available per week, so if they are sold out, unfortunately this means we have no more available this week.
- If you feel that you can afford meals for some of the members of your household, but not all of them, you could perhaps consider booking some free meals and some paid meals.
- For every free adult meal you order, you can book a free child meal.
- Due to the high cost of desserts, we unfortunately can’t include these in our free meal offer, but you can book these separately if you would like to!
Please note that Takeaway Club is not emergency food provision. If you are in food crisis – if you don’t have enough food to eat, or barely have enough – we can help with referrals to local organisations such as food banks. Please get in touch via email and we’ll refer you to a service who can help.
Collect from Lockleaze Sports Centre (Bonnington Walk, BS7 9XF) any time between 4:30pm – 7pm on Monday.
Your meal is cooked fresh on the day and served cool, ready for you to reheat at home!
You don’t need to download or print an e-ticket – we will have a list of orders on the door.
Book your meals online via our TicketSource site. Booking opens at every Tuesday evening and you can book up until 12pm the following Monday for collection that evening. If the ‘Book Now’ button is just showing a ‘Pay It Forward’ option, this means that booking isn’t live yet – check back on Tuesday evening.
You can book a ‘Pay It Forward’ meal at any time by clicking the ‘Book Now’ button. It doesn’t matter which week you purchase for, as any leftover paid for meals will roll over to the next week.